From Aozora Wiki
The Eleven Weapons (十一兵器, Jūichi Heiki) are a clan of elite, weaponry-themed cyborgs.
The Eleven Weapons were individually created in the future by a shady corporation that experimented with lifelike AI commonly used in combat mechs but was since forced to resign from the business when their creations turned out to be too powerful. At first, the Weapons appear to be standard human beings in dark suits, but once engaged, they fold out and transform a portion of their bodies (usually the arms, which are made from a large number of metal segments colored to look like skin, with wires and pipes underneath) into a weapon or shed/retract a part of their body that the becomes or reveals the weapon. They use one-of-a-kind capsules known as Drives to power up their weapons and grant themselves additional abilities.
If a Weapon is severely wounded, it self-combusts in a large explosion leaving only a usable, fully-functioning weapon based directly on the Weapon and their fighting style that can be used by anyone. If a Weapon is brought to a specialized resurrection chamber, it scans the weapon and reconstructs both their body and clothing into one pice. This process also restores some of their most recent memories, but it also causes certain information the Weapon does not know or remember fondly to be lost.
- Excalo the Sword - Drive: Space
- Reaper the Scythe - Drive: Illusion
- Spearn the Spear - Drive: Shadow
- Snipe the Sniper - Drive: Botany
- Hammero the Hammer - Drive: Fire
- Barroar the Shield - Drive: Stone
- Missul the Missile - Drive: Explosion
- Chai the Chaingun - Drive: Plasma
- Sawn the Saw - Drive: Solar
- Drillina the Drill - Drive: Quake
- Clashem the Knife - Drive: Water